A closer look at the recruitment business in India will make you realise that its market size has increased drastically in the last few years. Anyone with years of experience in the staffing business will agree with the fact that there are now hundreds of companies scattered all over India which require skilled professionals for various projects. Whether they are looking for IT staffing, direct hire, sales staffing or engineering services, there are numerous placement consultants to help them out.
A Change In India’s Staffing Trend
According to a study conducted recently, the trend India’s staffing industry follows has changed drastically in the last few years. Check out loansflow.co.uk and there have been some major changes in this sector as new industries like telecom, e-commerce and insurance has emerged, the tenure of senior executives has become shorter and the junior executives can now choose from numerous job opportunities. IT and engineering industries have augmented their cyclical needs to make complete utilisation of staff outsourcing. Contract-to-hire models are being utilised by larger brands to test the talent of the professionals before boarding them.
How India Is Planning To Project Itself As A Large Market For Staffing?
The staffing space has matured globally as a formalisation of employment was pushed at a faster rate due to GST and demonization. Companies can’t deny the importance of time workforce. Some of the large companies are also trying to reach out to the rural markets with the motive of market penetration and so they now require huge workforce. The staffing industry is also growing because of the large demand for contractual staff. The increased market size of recruitment business in India and the thousands of placement consultants scattered all over the country proves that it is planning to project itself as one of the largest markets for staffing.
The Growth Witnessed By The Specialist Staffing Business
Lower bench strengths have become a necessity for IT companies. This means that predicting the skills the IT industry will require in the next few years has become a daunting task for organisations. Automobile companies are also trying their level best to maintain the existing market demands while at the same time include the latest green/electric vehicles. All these have become vital reasons behind the growth of the specialist staffing business. Since India is now ready to deal with all the challenges faced by our staffing industry, it’s time companies also start making full utilisation of the renowned recruitment consultants.
One thing that every job-seeker dreads is job interviews. However, there is hardly any escaping it as it the only way for the recruiter to gauge into your personality and ascertain whether you will be right for the job in question. Even for people who have given countless interviews, the prospect seems to be just as unnerving as they must have felt the first time. Things do become a lot easier when you consider the very word, ‘interview’; two parties of people exchanging their views is what the word stands for. Another reason why job interviews can be such a scary proposition is that there are certain misconceptions surrounding them. Discussed below are these misconceptions and reasons why you should stop believing in them without wasting a moment.
Time to Put These Misconceptions Related to Job Interviews to Rest
- CVs should not be longer than one page
Of the things most widely believed about job interviews, one of the most mistaken ones that people believe is that their CVs, or resumes, must not be more than one page in length. By believing in this, candidates often have to leave out a detail or two about their achievements. It has to be understood that fitting everything in one page would necessitate either omitting something or using an extremely small font that is nigh illegible. As the professionals at the leading job consultancy in Kolkata have to say, you should not get yourself bogged down by limitations and list everything you want to regardless of how many pages you need to get printed.
- You are out of the running if you don’t get a call-back
Many candidates get depressed if they are not called back by the recruiters after the former have submitted their CV or appeared for the first round of interview. Recruiters are actually a bunch of rather busy people who have got plenty of things to deal with due to being in the human resources department of their company. This leads to the fact that they often do not get the time to call you back within the timeframe you expect them to. For your part by that are by house cleaning service maidwhiz.com, you should not give up on expecting a call-back and if you feel particularly anxious about the goings on, you can always call the recruiters up to get an update on the situation; this, however, would be an ill-advised move.
- The job goes to the most qualified candidate
While many believe that the job will be given to the candidate who has got the most qualifications, this is not quite the fact. Given, that the most qualified may very well get the job but for that to happen, he or she has to be the right person for the job as well. At the end of the day, recruiters at a company or indeed a manpower consultancy in Kolkata are looking for people who can discharge their duties in the best possible way, regardless of how qualified the person is.
Now that the commonest misconceptions surrounding job interviews have been addressed, you will be able to go about looking for your perfect job in a much more relaxed and comprehensive way.
Though unemployment is prevalent, the job market is also suffering from a shortage of right talents. In this mixed scenario, aspirants in search of a suitable job in any particular industry typically use recruitment or Placement Consultant for Small Medium Enterprises specialised in the niche industry they are hunting a job in. And accordingly, for businesses, engaging a placement agency would be the right choice to get connected to the right candidates who can help businesses reach a new dimension.
Expert tips to find the best placement consultant
Choosing the right HR (human resource) agency is challenging. However, if you are on the right track, you can find an agency to help you recruit the best and the most efficient candidates in the industry.
- Do thorough research – To select an agency recruiter, you should do the same sort of research work you would have done for candidate assessment. You can check their LinkedIn profile for an experience. It would be great if you find any indication revealing their experience in the field you want them to work for you. You can fix an appointment (over the phone or in person) and talk to them regarding your southern california solar installers. Now compare what they claim during a conversation and what they represent on their social profiles.
- Interview them like aspirants – Interview the recruiter as you do a prospective candidate for offering a job. You may ask questions like,
- Do you have talents for my job profile already in the database?
- How would you find and evaluate candidates for offered job positions?
- How will you keep us updated on the candidates’ status?
- How long will you take to find the perfect candidate?
- Know about their experience – If you want to engage a placement agency to fill any difficult-to-fill profiles, you are very likely to find the best ones. Experienced consultants have had years of experience in setting up an excellent network of potential candidates that you may not find on any job boards as such candidates usually don’t post their resumes on such boards. You must look for an agency for their strong and effective network of candidates that no one else may find. Never compromise with the quality for a few bucks if you find the right talent. It is worth much more than spending thousands for a contractual candidate or the money spent on permanent placement for hiring an agency. In a nutshell, as it comes to hiring a placement agency, you need to keep two things in mind – 1) time-to-fill has to be less and 2) quality of the candidate has to be better. Remember, the only experience can ensure these factors.
- Have a look at their terms and conditions – Placement agencies are often rigid about candidate procurement terms. But the best HR consultants that really want to win your business and deal with it efficiently are likely to be flexible and able to move promptly and innovatively to help you as well as your business to find and retain right talents.
These are a few of many things that as an entrepreneur you need to take care of while engaging a placement consultant to find the best talents in the industry to get recruited in your company.
If you think that sourcing the best employees for your organisation is time-consuming, risky, complicated and expensive, approach a reliable recruitment agency and they will suggest the best staffing solution within your budget and lots of them want to play.com credit card at netentplay.com. You will come across numerous recruitment agencies for companies with years of industry presence and a vast clientele. In fact, they are the best professionals to approach if you want your organisation to save time and money in the long-run.
4 Ways How Recruiting Agencies For Companies In India Can Help You Save Time And Money
The best recruitment agency is the one who specialises in the type of industry you want to focus on. This is why doing a bit of research before finalising one is always advisable. When the agency has suitable experience, they will know which type of candidates will suit (our site) your role the best.
Companies with job vacancies will get hundreds of resumes every day and if they have to sit and go through each of them, it will become very time-consuming and boring for the company staff. The best alternative is to let the agency you are hiring find suitable candidates who can fill up the position. This will definitely help the companies save time. Few additional tasks undertaken by the agencies are completing the reference checks, scheduling interviews, matching their skill sets and completing the inductions.
Though finding full-time workers are easy, their salary packages are quite competitive in nature. On the other hand, temporary or part-time workers are quite hard to find. When you approach a recruiting agency for companies in India, you can stay assured that the best staffing specialists will source diverse candidates for your organisation so that you don’t have to burden your existing employees with extra tasks.
One of the basic issues companies face when looking for staff replacements is the money and time required to find someone suitable and train them. The right recruitment agency can ease this process by selecting the candidates on your behalf so that you have to interview fewer candidates. They ensure that every candidate they are shortlisting for the interview fulfil the necessary skill set which can benefit your company.
Since you now know how a recruitment agency can help your company save time and money, it’s time you start looking for a reliable agency.