A closer look at the recruitment business in India will make you realise that its market size has increased drastically in the last few years. Anyone with years of experience in the staffing business will agree with the fact that there are now hundreds of companies scattered all over India which require skilled professionals for various projects. Whether they are looking for IT staffing, direct hire, sales staffing or engineering services, there are numerous placement consultants to help them out.
A Change In India’s Staffing Trend
According to a study conducted recently, the trend India’s staffing industry follows has changed drastically in the last few years. There have been some major changes in this sector as new industries like telecom, e-commerce and insurance has emerged, the tenure of senior executives has become shorter and the junior executives can now choose from numerous job opportunities. IT and engineering industries have augmented their cyclical needs to make complete utilisation of staff outsourcing. Contract-to-hire models are being utilised by larger brands to test the talent of the professionals before boarding them.
How India Is Planning To Project Itself As A Large Market For Staffing?
The staffing space has matured globally as a formalisation of employment was pushed at a faster rate due to GST and demonization. Companies can’t deny the importance of time workforce. Some of the large companies are also trying to reach out to the rural markets with the motive of market penetration and so they now require huge workforce. The staffing industry is also growing because of the large demand for contractual staff. The increased market size of recruitment business in India and the thousands of placement consultants scattered all over the country proves that it is planning to project itself as one of the largest markets for staffing.
The Growth Witnessed By The Specialist Staffing Business
Lower bench strengths have become a necessity for IT companies. This means that predicting the skills the IT industry will require in the next few years has become a daunting task for organisations. Automobile companies are also trying their level best to maintain the existing market demands while at the same time include the latest green/electric vehicles. All these have become vital reasons behind the growth of the specialist staffing business. Since India is now ready to deal with all the challenges faced by our staffing industry, it’s time companies also start making full utilisation of the renowned recruitment consultants.
According to a survey conducted a few years back, recruitment agencies in India have become a blessing for companies of every size. An experienced recruiter is the best professional a company can approach to take care of their staffing needs. They have adequate and updated knowledge about the employment market. Even if a candidate is passive or selective, they leave no stone unturned in ensuring to select the best for your company. If you are also planning to take the aid of a recruitment agency in India, there are a few unique facts about them you should know.
Few Facts About The Best Recruiting Agency For Companies In India
• They Have More Industry Information Than You Think
Every company willing to gain valuable knowledge about the experienced and potential candidates within a specific industry can get it through the right recruitment agency. A majority of them specialises in various areas of recruitment and is the best source of information about the employment industry. If you want to stay assured that the one you are approaching is reliable, just know the average number of placements they work with every month.
• They Help Candidates Sharpen Their Interview Skills
The responsibility of a recruitment agency does not end with shortlisting the best candidates according to the vacant positions in your organisation; they even help the candidates improve their interview skills. You don’t have to waste your time interviewing a candidate who isn’t prepared yet. Some of them even organise mock interviews so that candidates can appear for the interviews with more confidence.
• You Can Rely On Them To Hire The Best Talent
Once you approach a recruiting agency for companies in India you will notice that the focus of these agencies is always on finding the most skilled candidates for your organisation. They are the best option if you don’t want to waste your time doing the initial screening, conducting early interviews and going through numerous CVs.
• Recruiters Pay Equal Attention To Companies And Candidates
If you think that the recruitment is a candidate-driven market, it’s high time you debunk the myth. There has been a recent increase in the number of recruiting agencies for companies which indicates that both companies and candidates can make equal use of the services offered by these agencies. Not only is there a shortage of skilled professionals but also fewer job opportunities.
These being said, it’s time you start looking for a reliable recruitment agency in India and get the best job seekers.
Though unemployment is prevalent, the job market is also suffering from a shortage of right talents. In this mixed scenario, aspirants in search of a suitable job in any particular industry typically use recruitment or Placement Consultant for Small Medium Enterprises specialised in the niche industry they are hunting a job in. And accordingly, for businesses, engaging a placement agency would be the right choice to get connected to the right candidates who can help businesses reach a new dimension.
Expert tips to find the best placement consultant
Choosing the right HR (human resource) agency is challenging. However, if you are on the right track, you can find an agency to help you recruit the best and the most efficient candidates in the industry.
- Do thorough research – To select an agency recruiter, you should do the same sort of research work you would have done for candidate assessment. You can check their LinkedIn profile for an experience. It would be great if you find any indication revealing their experience in the field you want them to work for you. You can fix an appointment (over the phone or in person) and talk to them regarding your requirement. Now compare what they claim during a conversation and what they represent on their social profiles.
- Interview them like aspirants – Interview the recruiter as you do a prospective candidate for offering a job. You may ask questions like,
- Do you have talents for my job profile already in the database?
- How would you find and evaluate candidates for offered job positions?
- How will you keep us updated on the candidates’ status?
- How long will you take to find the perfect candidate?
- Know about their experience – If you want to engage a placement agency to fill any difficult-to-fill profiles, you are very likely to find the best ones. Experienced consultants have had years of experience in setting up an excellent network of potential candidates that you may not find on any job boards as such candidates usually don’t post their resumes on such boards. You must look for an agency for their strong and effective network of candidates that no one else may find. Never compromise with the quality for a few bucks if you find the right talent. It is worth much more than spending thousands for a contractual candidate or the money spent on permanent placement for hiring an agency. In a nutshell, as it comes to hiring a placement agency, you need to keep two things in mind – 1) time-to-fill has to be less and 2) quality of the candidate has to be better. Remember, the only experience can ensure these factors.
- Have a look at their terms and conditions – Placement agencies are often rigid about candidate procurement terms. But the best HR consultants that really want to win your business and deal with it efficiently are likely to be flexible and able to move promptly and innovatively to help you as well as your business to find and retain right talents.
These are a few of many things that as an entrepreneur you need to take care of while engaging a placement consultant to find the best talents in the industry to get recruited in your company.
If you think that sourcing the best employees for your organisation is time-consuming, risky, complicated and expensive, approach a reliable recruitment agency and they will suggest the best staffing solution within your budget. You will come across numerous recruitment agencies for companies with years of industry presence and a vast clientele. In fact, they are the best professionals to approach if you want your organisation to save time and money in the long-run.
4 Ways How Recruiting Agencies For Companies In India Can Help You Save Time And Money
The best recruitment agency is the one who specialises in the type of industry you want to focus on. This is why doing a bit of research before finalising one is always advisable. When the agency has suitable experience, they will know which type of candidates will suit (our site) your role the best.
Companies with job vacancies will get hundreds of resumes every day and if they have to sit and go through each of them, it will become very time-consuming and boring for the company staff. The best alternative is to let the agency you are hiring find suitable candidates who can fill up the position. This will definitely help the companies save time. Few additional tasks undertaken by the agencies are completing the reference checks, scheduling interviews, matching their skill sets and completing the inductions.
Though finding full-time workers are easy, their salary packages are quite competitive in nature. On the other hand, temporary or part-time workers are quite hard to find. When you approach a recruiting agency for companies in India, you can stay assured that the best staffing specialists will source diverse candidates for your organisation so that you don’t have to burden your existing employees with extra tasks.
One of the basic issues companies face when looking for staff replacements is the money and time required to find someone suitable and train them. The right recruitment agency can ease this process by selecting the candidates on your behalf so that you have to interview fewer candidates. They ensure that every candidate they are shortlisting for the interview fulfil the necessary skill set which can benefit your company.
Since you now know how a recruitment agency can help your company save time and money, it’s time you start looking for a reliable agency.