According to a survey conducted a few years back, recruitment agencies in India have become a blessing for companies of every size. An experienced recruiter is the best professional a company can approach to take care of their staffing needs. They have adequate and updated knowledge about the employment market. Even if a candidate is passive or selective, they leave no stone unturned in ensuring to select the best for your company. If you are also planning to take the aid of a recruitment agency in India, there are a few unique facts about them you should know.
Few Facts About The Best Recruiting Agency For Companies In India
• They Have More Industry Information Than You Think
Every company willing to gain valuable knowledge about the experienced and potential candidates within a specific industry can get it through the right recruitment agency. A majority of them specialises in various areas of recruitment and is the best source of information about the employment industry. If you want to stay assured that the one you are approaching is reliable, just know the average number of placements they work with every month.
• They Help Candidates Sharpen Their Interview Skills
The responsibility of a recruitment agency does not end with shortlisting the best candidates according to the vacant positions in your organisation; they even help the candidates improve their interview skills. You don’t have to waste your time interviewing a candidate who isn’t prepared yet. Some of them even organise mock interviews so that candidates can appear for the interviews with more confidence.
• You Can Rely On Them To Hire The Best Talent
Once you approach a recruiting agency for companies in India you will notice that the focus of these agencies is always on finding the most skilled candidates for your organisation. They are the best option if you don’t want to waste your time doing the initial screening, conducting early interviews and going through numerous CVs.
• Recruiters Pay Equal Attention To Companies And Candidates
If you think that the recruitment is a candidate-driven market, it’s high time you debunk the myth. There has been a recent increase in the number of recruiting agencies for companies which indicates that both companies and candidates can make equal use of the services offered by these agencies. Not only is there a shortage of skilled professionals but also fewer job opportunities.
These being said, it’s time you start looking for a reliable recruitment agency in India and get the best job seekers.
Hiring an HR consultant is undoubtedly a great option to complement the skill and resource of the present HR team. Oftentimes, new challenges put the existing internal team’s capability to the test. And a good HR consultant is the best choice for your company. They ensure that your firm rises perfectly to meet all challenges efficiently and successfully. Hiring HR consultants in Bhubaneswar, Kolkata is obviously a major decision for any organisation. But to ensure good return on investment, both in terms of budget and output, it is needed to make a wise decision. And here are some key pointers to consider while making an HR consultant hiring decision.
- Skill – HR consultants may be categorised in two groups – one who prefers consulting and the other who prefers to go for consulting job along with something more permanent. And choosing a consultant belonging to the second category ensures you having better experience. People used to excel in things that they are passionate about. An HR consultant with notable background of success in their job is likely to be more committed seeing any project through to utmost achievement as they have done for their past clients. Ask them what makes them compelled to become an HR consultant. Also, ask about similar successful projects they have handled in the past.
- Experience – The HR consultant you are planning to be partnered with should have outstanding yet relevant experience in the corporate field. They should be familiar with the organizational and corporate dynamics. HR consultants must have the dedication to absorb everyday pressure of project deliverables as well as the realities of balancing capabilities and capacities. Before you hire, ask them whether they have due experience to work in the corporate work prior to becoming an HR consultant.
- Core expertise – Human Resource is a broad term. Most professionals have expertise in one or two core arenas and this is surely good for you. This allows you to choose a specialist who can understand and resolve the challenges you are presently facing. Make sure your chosen consultant is able to successfully deliver implementations on time. By opting for a specialist HR for the existing HR-related challenges, you can better handle your job. Work together in line to ensure the best outcome. Before you hire, ask about their core area of expertise. Ask them what makes them become expert in those particular areas.
- Updated – Human Resource filed is a dynamic one. There are always something new to learn and understand. As you work with an HR consultant, you must look for one who is adequately updated on the current industry trends. They must know what is in vogue in terms of the industry. They should be aware of the core area of developments and current HR practices. A consultant who is not updated and aware of the latest trends often ends up selling you outdated solutions that hardly come handy for your job. Choose a professional who stays engrossed with the corporate sector on various fonts such as research, publishing, professional development, networking, leadership and so on.
These are only a few of many factors that you must keep in mind while hiring an HR consultant for your business.
Though unemployment is prevalent, the job market is also suffering from a shortage of right talents. In this mixed scenario, aspirants in search of a suitable job in any particular industry typically use recruitment or Placement Consultant for Small Medium Enterprises specialised in the niche industry they are hunting a job in. And accordingly, for businesses, engaging a placement agency would be the right choice to get connected to the right candidates who can help businesses reach a new dimension.
Expert tips to find the best placement consultant
Choosing the right HR (human resource) agency is challenging. However, if you are on the right track, you can find an agency to help you recruit the best and the most efficient candidates in the industry.
- Do thorough research – To select an agency recruiter, you should do the same sort of research work you would have done for candidate assessment. You can check their LinkedIn profile for an experience. It would be great if you find any indication revealing their experience in the field you want them to work for you. You can fix an appointment (over the phone or in person) and talk to them regarding your requirement. Now compare what they claim during a conversation and what they represent on their social profiles.
- Interview them like aspirants – Interview the recruiter as you do a prospective candidate for offering a job. You may ask questions like,
- Do you have talents for my job profile already in the database?
- How would you find and evaluate candidates for offered job positions?
- How will you keep us updated on the candidates’ status?
- How long will you take to find the perfect candidate?
- Know about their experience – If you want to engage a placement agency to fill any difficult-to-fill profiles, you are very likely to find the best ones. Experienced consultants have had years of experience in setting up an excellent network of potential candidates that you may not find on any job boards as such candidates usually don’t post their resumes on such boards. You must look for an agency for their strong and effective network of candidates that no one else may find. Never compromise with the quality for a few bucks if you find the right talent. It is worth much more than spending thousands for a contractual candidate or the money spent on permanent placement for hiring an agency. In a nutshell, as it comes to hiring a placement agency, you need to keep two things in mind – 1) time-to-fill has to be less and 2) quality of the candidate has to be better. Remember, the only experience can ensure these factors.
- Have a look at their terms and conditions – Placement agencies are often rigid about candidate procurement terms. But the best HR consultants that really want to win your business and deal with it efficiently are likely to be flexible and able to move promptly and innovatively to help you as well as your business to find and retain right talents.
These are a few of many things that as an entrepreneur you need to take care of while engaging a placement consultant to find the best talents in the industry to get recruited in your company.
If you think that sourcing the best employees for your organisation is time-consuming, risky, complicated and expensive, approach a reliable recruitment agency and they will suggest the best staffing solution within your budget. You will come across numerous recruitment agencies for companies with years of industry presence and a vast clientele. In fact, they are the best professionals to approach if you want your organisation to save time and money in the long-run.
4 Ways How Recruiting Agencies For Companies In India Can Help You Save Time And Money
The best recruitment agency is the one who specialises in the type of industry you want to focus on. This is why doing a bit of research before finalising one is always advisable. When the agency has suitable experience, they will know which type of candidates will suit your role the best.
Companies with job vacancies will get hundreds of resumes every day and if they have to sit and go through each of them, it will become very time-consuming and boring for the company staff. The best alternative is to let the agency you are hiring find suitable candidates who can fill up the position. This will definitely help the companies save time. Few additional tasks undertaken by the agencies are completing the reference checks, scheduling interviews, matching their skill sets and completing the inductions.
Though finding full-time workers are easy, their salary packages are quite competitive in nature. On the other hand, temporary or part-time workers are quite hard to find. When you approach a recruiting agency for companies in India, you can stay assured that the best staffing specialists will source diverse candidates for your organisation so that you don’t have to burden your existing employees with extra tasks.
One of the basic issues companies face when looking for staff replacements is the money and time required to find someone suitable and train them. The right recruitment agency can ease this process by selecting the candidates on your behalf so that you have to interview fewer candidates. They ensure that every candidate they are shortlisting for the interview fulfil the necessary skill set which can benefit your company.
Since you now know how a recruitment agency can help your company save time and money, it’s time you start looking for a reliable agency.
Placement consultants play a significant role by being the middleman between corporate companies and candidates seeking a job. Most big companies outsource the responsibilities of recruitment to placement consultants. It becomes the job of the latter to ensure that the right job-seeker is selected for the appropriate role for the company. More and more companies are turning to placement consultants, thus it is about time that we delved deeper into their importance.
Importance of Placement Consultants for Corporate Companies
• Makes Life Easier for their Clients
This is the most basic yet important advantages of hiring placement consultants. Once a company has given the job of employee selection to a job consultant, they can rest assured that the most capable candidates will get through the interviews, tests, and the entire screening process performed by the recruiters. The final interview is, however, often conducted at the company’s office, but only after the candidate has been able to perform up to expectations at the premises of the placement consultant for corporate companies.
• Flexible Hiring
Another plus point of getting placement consultants to hire candidates is that they can be put on the payroll for short-term. If there is a project which requires a specific skill set, the placement consultants can put out advertisements for the situations vacant and find the right people for the job. These candidates are usually on fixed contracts and can be easily let go once the project and contract come to an end.
Placement consultants also ensure that the names of their client companies are kept confidential throughout the recruitment process. The candidates are usually only given a broad idea about the firm they are being interviewed for, and are given the complete information at the end of the successful completion of the screening tests and interviews. This confidentiality also makes placement consultants a favourite of corporate companies, regardless if the latter is big or small.
• Existing Database
Placement consultants for corporate companies are usually in possession of a massive database of candidate’s information. Once approached by a company, they can simply look into their database and come up with several candidates who can be considered capable of the positions vacant. Established recruitment companies build up their database over years of being in the industry. The advent of the internet has ensured that all sorts of relevant information which might be useful for the recruiters are just one click away.
No matter how qualified and deserving a candidate is, they usually require a certain level of training before they can come on-board with the company. Giving the candidate the basic training before they can join the company also comes under the purview of placement consultants.
As is evident from the above points, it is no wonder that the companies are outsourcing their recruitment process to placement consultants. The guarantee of quality makes going to recruitment agencies a value for money option.